Close Menu
  • Home
  • Identity
  • Inventions
  • Future
  • Science
  • Startups
  • Spanish
What's Hot

Taco Bell rethinks about relying on AI at drive-thru

The fall of EV startup Fisker: A comprehensive timeline

I was really impressed with this $400 portable projector

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise with Us
  • Contact Us
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • User-Submitted Posts
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Fyself News
  • Home
  • Identity
  • Inventions
  • Future
  • Science
  • Startups
  • Spanish
Fyself News
Home » Houthis maintains pressure on Israel as the US launches more strikes in Yemen | Political News
Uncategorized

Houthis maintains pressure on Israel as the US launches more strikes in Yemen | Political News

userBy userMay 3, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Copy Link
Follow Us
Google News Flipboard
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email Copy Link

Yemen’s internationally recognized government prime minister resigned amid political turmoil.

Israel intercepted missiles fired from Yemen. Yemen is the third such attack by the Hooty forces over a period of 24 hours as the US continues to attack every day.

The Israeli Army confirmed on Saturday that it had activated air raid sirens in parts of the country following the missile launch.

No injuries or major damages have been reported. Houthi spokesman Yahya Saree has argued blame for the attack and calls it a response to Israeli operations in Gaza.

Houthis has increasingly targeted Israeli and shipping routes in the Red Sea, and says their actions are an act of solidarity with the Palestinians as Israel continues to attack Gaza and the occupied West Bank.

Houthis did not attack during the Gaza ceasefire earlier this year, until Israel blocked all aid to the enclaves that were besieged in early March and followed by a complete reopening of the war.

In the meantime, Houthi-Afiliated’s Al Masirah TV reported on Saturday that the US had launched two air raids in Yemen’s Camaran Island and the As-Salif district of Hodeida Port.

The new attack comes one day after the same news outlet reported seven US attacks on Ras ISA oil ports in the As-Salif district of Hodeidah. Last month, a US strike at the same port killed at least 80 people and injured 150 in one of the deadliest attacks on the country by the US military.

The US has also increased its air campaign in Yemen and launched the widest military operations in the Middle East since President Donald Trump took office in January.

The US military claims it has attacked the status of Houthi, but there have been many civilian casualties.

High civilian casualties from US strikes are causing an increasing alarm. UK-based Monitor Airwars reported that between 27 and 55 civilians were killed in March alone. Deaths in April are expected to be higher.

At least 68 African immigrants died on one night strike on Monday, with additional casualties reported around the capital, according to Houthi sources.

Yemen’s prime minister resigns

As conflict intensifies, political instability within Yemen has increased.

Ahmed Awad bin Mubarak, the internationally recognized government prime minister, announced his resignation on Saturday.

A government insider said the power struggle with President’s Council leader Rashad Al-Alimi led Mubarak.

Within hours of the announcement, the Presidential Council appointed Finance Minister Salem Saleh Bin Braik as prime minister, according to the state-run SABA news agency. The Council also appointed Bin Mubarak as adviser to the ruling body without addressing his claims.

Mubarak’s political career is closely linked to the long-term war in Yemen. He was invited to Houthi Fighters in 2015 and rose to prominence after serving as Chief of Staff for then-President ABD-Rabbu Mansour Hadi.

Many in the international community do not recognize the Housis, also known as Ansal Allah (God’s supporter).


Source link

Follow on Google News Follow on Flipboard
Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Copy Link
Previous ArticleIran reaffirms its uranium enrichment rights as further US discussions have been delayed | Nuclear News
Next Article Texas Governor signs $1 billion voucher invoices nationwide at milestones for school selection supporters
user
  • Website

Related Posts

Why Wall Street is actually high after the US bombing Iran

June 23, 2025

How much oil can go if Iran closes the Strait of Hormuz: Goldman

June 23, 2025

Fiserv debuts bank-friendly Stablecoin

June 23, 2025
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Latest Posts

Taco Bell rethinks about relying on AI at drive-thru

The fall of EV startup Fisker: A comprehensive timeline

I was really impressed with this $400 portable projector

Attackers abuse Velociraptor’s forensic tools for deploying Visual Studio code for C2 tunneling

Trending Posts

Subscribe to News

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.
Loading

Welcome to Fyself News, your go-to platform for the latest in tech, startups, inventions, sustainability, and fintech! We are a passionate team of enthusiasts committed to bringing you timely, insightful, and accurate information on the most pressing developments across these industries. Whether you’re an entrepreneur, investor, or just someone curious about the future of technology and innovation, Fyself News has something for you.

Unlocking Tomorrow’s Health: Medical Device Integration

Web 3.0’s Promise: What Sir Tim Berners-Lee Envisions for the Future of the Internet

TwinH’s Paves Way at Break The Gap 2025

Smarter Healthcare Starts Now: The Power of Integrated Medical Devices

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise with Us
  • Contact Us
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
  • User-Submitted Posts
© 2025 news.fyself. Designed by by fyself.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.